Friday, December 14, 2012

How is your Holiday Shopping coming along?

Oh, gosh, where did this year go? It feels like a blink-of-an-eye ago that I was introducing you to my "Lovely" neighbor, and now here we are at what I like to call "High Holiday Season"! Lots to tell of our busy 2012 season, but for now I'll get right down to business. I mean, really, how are you doing with that Holiday shopping?
I've got lots of great ideas for you... today I thought I would feature two favorites for your Christmas Cook!

This gorgeous recipe box by Rifle is here and ready to wrap up! It's kind of a miracle that these are here, they are hard to get and even more difficult to keep in stock. Made by hand from reclaimed wood, there is a lot of love and labor that goes into these gorgeous boxes. I own one of these myself, and it is a perfect place to keep those recipe cards written in the handwriting of those special cooks willing to share a good recipe! The Rifle recipe boxes are priced at $134. and include tab dividers as well as blank recipe cards too.
I seem to have a weak spot for recipe boxes... probably because my love of cooking is a close second to my totally nerdy love of paper...  This second recipe box is from Susy Jack and is sharply priced at $36. A brass frame adorns the front. My favorite feature... the slit at the top which will hold the recipe card that you are using at the moment! Pretty slick! These little boxes also include the tab dividers and cute recipe cards with a fork on one side, a spoon on the other, perfectly packaged in a sweet gift box.
We're open Monday through Saturday, 10-5, so come on down or give a call if we can help you wrap up any of your holiday shopping!

1 comment:

  1. When I oгiginаlly commenteԁ Ι сlіckeԁ thе "Notify me when new comments are added" сhecκbox
    and now еach tіme a сοmment іs аdԁeԁ ӏ gеt three
    е-mаils with the ѕame comment.
    Is there any ωay yοu can гemоvе peορle from that ѕervice?

    Thаnκs a lot!

    Lοok intо my web blog - thailand phuket hotels

    ReplyDelete