Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hi Neighbor!



Usually, you will find that we blog about all things Parchment. But I am just going to take a little break from paper to welcome my new neighbor to the 'hood! The lovely Julie Biondi has just opened up a beautiful store right across the hall from me, appropriately called "The Lovely".


I am so excited to not only have her as a neighbor, but also to be surrounded by her beautifully chosen selection of clothing and accessories. It is obvious that she put a lot of thought and care into putting together every element of her store, from the foundation of the storefront itself to the carefully edited collections. (And, true confession, my style-conscious 6 year-old daughter thinks that Julie's store is much more fun than mine!)


Things are pretty exciting at 11 Washington Street these days, so I hope you will come by and see both of us! Congratulations, Julie, on a job well done. I'm so happy that you are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment