Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh, Hello There!!

Well hello there and happy Spring! With the tulips and daffodils popping up everywhere, it is high time we opened for the season. Here are a few pictures of the fun, fresh, new things that are filling the shelves at Parchment.

I don't want to ruin the surprise of all the great new products for the season (you'll have to come see for yourself) but here are some general shots of all the goodies we have on display! Don't worry if you aren't on island quite yet, I'll start to feature some of our favorite newbies individually in the coming weeks. For now, everybody gets to shine! (But who can resist that colorful Pantone shelf up there!?)

Early spring hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10-5. Come down and say Hi! I've been missing all your faces and can't wait to catch up and hear about your winter. Parchment is about to celebrate it's 8th birthday!! Thank you to all of you who support me each year and allow me to do what I love! I wouldn't be here without you and it wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment