Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August!

August is upon us and I figured what better time to beef up our oh-so-scarce blog than the busiest time of the summer. I've missed all the happy readers, and we're so chock full of amazing inventory that I can't help but want to showcase everything our creative little store has to offer. I apologize for our online absence (and make no excuses) but want to reassure you that we've been busy bees in the meantime!

On that note, I'd like to introduce you to the exclusive new Parchment tote. A one-of-the-kind Nantucket bag, this handy little guy is the perfect for all your shopping, beach and everyday excursions. We're giving them away with all purchases over $125 so you can carry your Parchment products home in style. They are also available off the shelf as gifts for August visitors or as a pick-me-up treat for yourself. As always, stop by to see for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment