Thursday, May 26, 2011

Glitter Galore and Crafting For Sure!

Taking a break from Nantucket in the Winter is just lovely, and as much as I miss my Parchment family, coming home in the Spring is a true treat! I always look forward to seeing what new gifts, gadgets and papers Heidi has picked up while I've been off wandering. This year, one of the first UPS boxes I got to open was from Tinsel Trading Company. Heidi was delighted to hear it had arrived and I was beyond excited to see what it held. I'd proudly like to introduce all you creative crafters (and the not so crafty but oh so in love with pretty things) to the wonderful world of Tinsel Trading Company and Wendy Addison designs.

I will start by showcasing what I can only describe as gift canisters. We are constantly reprimanded for not carrying a wide enough array of gift boxes and so, here is our answer. Large and mini, these canisters are perfect for popping presents into. No wrapping needed! I just adore the mini size, as they would be the perfect place for a special pair of earrings or even as little dinner party treats filled with candies or a chocolate truffle. The large size makes an awesome gift card holder, or I even used it myself to contain a rolled up tee as a gift. Not to mention they look great on any desk, accumulating what odds and ends you happen to throw in there.



In keeping with the gift wrap theme, let me show you some very fun gift tags and bags. The party favor bags would be fun to fill for a kid's birthday...maybe with some japanese masking tape and rubber stamps for all those crafty kids. And let's not forget the hot air balloon tag. (It makes me want to float away this instant!)


For the grande finale, I present purely glass glitter and the bottled collection of beads, sequins and sparkles. The glass glitter is vibrant, fun, oh so colorful and yes, beautifully packaged! The bottled collections of beads and more are so perfect as is, I'd hate to take them out of their container. But what fun could be had with them...I see scrapbooking in their future. Or maybe some creative necklaces and snazzy earrings. The button collection is by far my favorite! Which is yours? So hurry down everyone and come see for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment